Monday 5 December 2016

Sunday 4th December 2016






Cold, frosty and a day of sun. Lovely.
Enjoyed a dawn walk at Fobney with my highlight being the sighting of a deer sitting on the edge of the reserve. Quite happy for me to capture loads of photographs before standing and running away at speed. Disappeared in a flash. Some great images.
Frost, ice, and good sunrise makes for a wonderful atmosphere and of course good photograph images.
         Back home and rest of warning reconnecting my trai cameras from camera to video. Not tried this before so will be interesting to see the results. Fox and hedgehogs for sure at night.
I left a jug of peanuts out while I went indoors for a coffee and guess what? Tufty or a Jay decide to have a party, some great images from my one camera trail camera that was still connected.
          Enjoyed an afternoon with Jill, Vic, Joanne, Wendy and the children (hardly children now) ending the day with a meal at the Toby Carvery, pretty good actually for a fast food outfit.
Pictures 1 - 3 - Back turned for five minutes.
      "      4 - 6 - Fobney at dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment