Friday 23 December 2016

Thursday 22nd December 2016

















Cold, dry a fair amount of sun today.
Enjoyed my second visit of the week to Lavers. Was invited by the manager today for a coffee. Five years today I retired, can't believe it. Do miss the the folks I worked with but hey, retirement is better.
Think I have caught up with all the gossip now to keep me going for a while.
              Enjoyed a fantastic afternoon and evening at the Festival of Light show at Kew Gardens. An amazing show covering a mile of walkways through the wood. The hive is an amazing piece of engineering and with the light show it was just magical. Despite the crowds you could clearly hear the humming. During the walk there was the opportunity to enjoy mulled wine and Minch pies, very Christmassy.
It was a wonderful evening, loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment