Thursday 29 December 2016

Tuesday 27th December 2016






A colder day but still dry with sunny periods.
Met Sis and the family (12 of us) at Henry Street for breakfast. Always good to meet and catch up, children growing up so fast, youngest now 9. How did that happen.
              Just as we were leaving for Henry Street I checked the back door and whoa, a beautiful fox sitting there facing me just wanting its photograph taken. A stunning moment and lucky I had the camera with me. Pity about the glass reflection.
This afternoon lit the fire, poured a glass of whiskey and relaxed as tomorrow I start on the replacement fence project. Sadly the ivy hedge has to go due to the partial collapse from the shear weight of the ivy. Hate the idea of removing it but do still have the ivy hedge around the hide area.

No comments:

Post a Comment