Friday 16 December 2016

Wednesday14th December 2016





What a difference a day makes. Beautiful day, warm and sunny all day. Temp' in double figures.
Was at the dentist at 7.45am for my appointment at 8am. At 7.50am my doctor rang me to say he wished me to start a course of treatment as shadows were showing following yesterday's X-ray.
What service? Called at the surgery on way back from dentist to collect my tabs. Blimey, talk about strong and big. Seven days worth then another X-ray. Not getting worried too much as do not feel ill in any other way.
On arriving home Lorna said the doctor had rung so they really meant to get hold of me at the earliest moment.
             This afternoon enjoyed a stunning walk at Fobney, superb reflections. Did a litter pick while there filling yet another bag. Why do these so called walkers that supposedly enjoy open countryside and wildlife leave so much rubbish about?
Hopefully I can get back to my garden wildlife for the rest of the week. Sorry about the boring blog last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment