Monday 23 January 2017

Monday 23rd January 2017

Another hard overnight frost but leaving us with a beautiful day. Cold and sunny all day with a staggering good purple sunset.
Yesterday I mentioned issues with the History book, taken most of the day but basically I had to re-do the headings, captions and texts. My fault entirely but Photobox helped me big time with just charging me carriage for a re-print. Somewhat of a relief.
I had not changed the colouring of the lettering, it was there but black on black does not show up that well, oh well.
                 Have mentioned it before, I have never seen so many blackbirds in the garden. A video image from early this morning shows eleven blackbirds all feeding together.
I am mixing my own bird food now so perhaps that is the reason?
Foxy out on its own again with the trail camera showing some daytime images. All good but will be pleased when I can spend more time outside.
                  Enjoyed an afternoon walk on the Fobney Reserve, not much in the way of wildlife, probably because the Lakes are frozen. Was good to see a pair of swans again, clearly paired up again after last years terrible incident.
The sunset was amazing tonight, all purple and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment