Wednesday 18 January 2017

Wednesday 18th January 2017

A very cold and frosty day. Very picturesque though.
Another day spent in front of the computer working on the Wildlife book. Over 200 bird photographs selected today, need to get this down to a more realistic number of say 100 images.
Would like to caption each image in this book but am already struggling with some bird images.
A long term project this I think.
          Another good day for bird life. No specials but still good to see my regulars. All birds are loving the new ground feeder and my special home made food. Have given up with the cage so all birds can share.
           Decorators will finish tomorrow, been a long job but worth it. This weekend I plan to fix back all the photographs and large mirror then I can start work on Lorna's studio. The middle bedroom is being stripped of furniture for this purpose. Means Lorna can work in the studio all year.
The current studio in the garden will be made into a museum. A project I have always wanted to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment