Wednesday 25 January 2017

Wednesday 25th January 2017

Very foggy morning not clearing until lunchtime. Cold, dull day. Not my type of day.
Despite the fog I enjoyed a dawn walk at Fobney. No sign of wildlife, not a thing. Pretty atmospheric conditions.
              This morning was a shopping trip to B&Q for wall units to fit in Lorna's new art studio. My word I am weak now, had a job to lift these units and I have the job of fixing them to the wall. Some wooden scaffolding required I think?
                Worked on the wildlife book this afternoon, trail camera and projects was the goal today. Took some sorting as so many TC images.
Tomorrow will look at a section which I will title 'Not all good in the garden'.
                 All the usual birds in the garden but sad news on a dunnock I believe. Shaking continuously and so puffed up. All the other dunnocks were normal size.

No comments:

Post a Comment