Friday 27 April 2018

Tuesday 24th April 2018










Mild day. Brightened up by this afternoon.
No garden wildlife reporting today, out most of the day.
Spent a few hours looking around the newly refurbished MERL. Hard to believe my hard work from my time working at MERL in the sixties are all still on display. Although decades ago that I worked there it felt at times I was still working in my workshop. It was actually an emotional day visiting the museum.
             Relaxing in the observatory tonight I was aware of a weird noise outside. It was three microlight machines flying overhead. On noticing I was taking photographs two of the pilots flew down as low as they could waved and proceeded to give me an aerial display. Was brilliant to watch.

Image 1 - 4 - Microlight display.
     "    5 - 9 - MERL.

No comments:

Post a Comment