Monday 12 December 2016

Sunday 11th December 2016

What a difference a day makes, a lovely day. Mild and sunny all day into late afternoon. A stunning sunset.
Day out today with the Williams. I dressed in my Father Christmas outfit and played at Santa to Alec and Alistair who are still believers. It was somewhat emotional and I loved playing the part. Brought back so many memories from the period I did this as part of my business during the Christmas period.
In the afternoon Phil drove me out to an off roading area near Gatwick Airport in his mean machine, on arrival he alighted and told me to take over. With 24 gears to deal with this was no easy task. It was a great experience, I loved it. This Landy was built as an emergency vehicle with blue, green, red and orange lights, all manner of pulley systems front and back. A fantastic vehicle. Only two weeks ago it was involved in an emergency, Phil was off roading when he came across a seriously injured scrambler. Ambulances could not reach so the air ambulance was called and Phil + Landy with help from the medics managed to get the patient to the chopper. Lucky for the scrambler Phil was in the area. Top man you are and thanks for trusting me.




No comments:

Post a Comment