Wednesday 21 December 2016

Tuesday 20th December 2016

Mild, dull and overcast most of the day but what a cracking sunset.
Into town this morning for some last minute shopping. Mad what we buy at Christmas, I try and be rational and like to think I spend wisely but boy what some gimmicky stuff out there that shoppers are buying.
                  Back from town and a quality afternoon walking the reserve at Fobney. An amazing sunset, managed a cracking shot of the weir showing the mood of the afternoon with cracking reflection images. Posted tonight on 'Old Reading' site, what a response, most for a photograph I have posted on social media.
                    Before the walk I was chuffed to see a pied wagtail in the garden. A fair few in the area but first time in the garden for years.
Think perhaps hogs are now hibernating, second night of no action and very little food eaten. What food was eaten I think birds are the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment