Monday 9 January 2012

Monday 9th January 2012



Another warm and sunny day, Birds and Plants are well confused now. I have Poppies and Dandilions in flower + all the Bulbs are now a couple of inches above ground.
A very strange happening this morning - I had my camera poised ready for a picture of Foxy which had been playing on the lawn during breakfast. Without warning this white haze appeared (picture 1), the Bird flew off as quick as it appeared, had chance to see it was a Seagull. Never seen one in the garden before, what on earth could it have been doing, surely not bombarding the Fox? I will never know.
Picure 2 is the Swift Box I recently made and picture 3 is the Leaf Cutter Bee Box I also made recently. Tubes are last years Sunflower Stems cut to 200mm lengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment