Friday 22 June 2012

Thursday 21st June 2012


Can you believe this, wet all day. Sun was a two day wonder!
Margaret and Paul departed after a good week visiting parts of Reading and the South Coast they had never seen.
Look forward now to our visit to Yorkshire in September.
Picture 1 - Last look round the Garden before leaving.
     "     2 - And I thought I had a Hedgehog in the Hog Hotel? Little did I know that I had been feeding Mice! Before now the Trail Camera had in fact picked up the Hedgehog at the Hotel so have now placed the TC back there.
Sadly the 6 camera system I have in place has packed up, appears to be the Monitor that is at fault. Although frustrating I will leave now for expert advice from Bird Fair as how I can upgrade the system. Birdfair not until August so will now rely on my TC.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Pump. Sorry to hear about your 6 camera set up - wish I could be of some help, but 6 cameras is way too technical for me!
    If you are going to birdfair, please say hello to my Uncle (who I guess will be there).
    Hope your hedgehog returns soon and ousts your rats...

    ReplyDelete