Friday 1 March 2013

Friday 1st March 2013


Mild, dry but dull day.
Day spent on the Trellis Project at the far end of the garden. Two functions, hide the orange fencing recently erected by the Neighbs' and to grow Bird Friendly Climbers.
After deliberating for some months I today ordered a Conservatory to replace the Useful Room. Took some deciding as I spent a lot of time building the room. In the two years it became more than a Useful Room, it became the ultimate sitting room with the most wonderful view of the Garden and the Wildlife within. 
I have designed the room now as eco friendly as possible with tripple glazing throughout thermal insulated walls and floor. I have also allowed for a Photograph Gallery and the sparky is going to work with me in how we can connect up my Nest Box Cameras to the monitor without the use of miles of cable. Heavy investment, money I had saved for a new car. Made the right decision me thinks?
Pictures of the Trellis Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment