Thursday 15 August 2013

Wednesday 14th August 2013







Lovely morning, terrible afternoon and evening.
Morning spent at PCW, after some deliberating it was suggested I backed up everything on to a hard drive then re-install. This of course is a dark cloud to me, not a clue where to start. Thankfully Neil was prepared to have another look and has installed some software which enables me to continue. Thanks again Neil.
             Despite the awful conditions I still enjoyed the organised evening bird walk at Fobney. Only two of us turned up (which was predictable) to see a Heron, the only bird we saw! By the end of the evening my legs were stinging at 100% by gnats and nettles. How can I enjoy such an evening?!
Picture 1 - Rats, Squirrels and now Crows after the fruit.
      "    2 - So in love? Please note, no poison involved.
  "  3 - 6 - All taken during the day in the new Observatory.
  "       7 - In reflective mood at Fobney.

No comments:

Post a Comment