Sunday 20 July 2014

Sunday 20th July 2014







A very warm day.
Early morning walk at Fobney turned out to be an unhappy walk. I was staggered to find so much rubbish left behind by last nights Dog Walkers, Fishermen and Barge owners. By 7am and before I had walked 200 yds my bag was full to overweight. I am used to picking up a few dropped cartons etc but never on this scale.
Another good day for Butterflies and Moths. A good year for Peacocks, never seen so many.
TreeHide now painted, looking good.......further news on this project will be announced later in the year.
Cases packed tonight for a short break to Rutland where we are meeting up with Margaret & Paul.
Pictures 1 & 2 - Fobney rubbish.
       "      3 & 4 - Moths in the garden this afternoon.
       "             5 - Peacock on the Red Budlia.
       "             6 - The smallest of my Sunflowers, must be winning now....?
       "             7 - Feral Kitten finding it a little hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment