Friday 5 February 2016

Friday 5th February 2016

Still very mild but lacked any sun today. Became windy with showers by late afternoon.
Day spent on my projects. Glued a load more milk bottles for the igloo. Using up a lot of glue this project.
Made a start on the framework for the alpine bottle wall. Lesson learnt, should have done this before laying the bottles. All looks a bit of a mess now, know what my job will be tomorrow.
           Surprise visit by my cousin and wife this afternoon, good to see them and catch up with news. Thankfully the Leaping Frog was open, would have been rude not to stop for a drink.
            Another day of very few birds about, can't blame me today as most of the day I was in the alpine house. Not even any images on the trail cameras.
Photographs tomorrow of the igloo and bottle wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment