Sunday 12 November 2017

Sunday 12th November 2017

Cold, sunny, breezy, a stunning Autumnal day.
Day spent in the garden clearing leaves mostly. A fair amount fell while on holiday so am on catch up. Eight large sacks filled today and now spread in the woodland area.
                Just one hedgehog appeared last night so think perhaps now hibernating. Will continue to feed until there are no sightings of the second one.
The one fox is still very active, nothing unusual as there has always been at least one in the garden.
My trail cameras will confirm any activity of course.
                 I have recently posted a kingfisher photograph on social media which I was lucky to see last week in Yorkshire.
I have received the most ever response to a photograph with some amazing comments. I am pretty chuffed over this but despite certain comments I will not be submitting to any competition or calendar. I am all about sharing my passion for my garden wildlife and love of the UK countryside. I do appreciate any comments of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment