Saturday 18 February 2012

Saturday 18th February 2012



Mixed weather bag today. Mild day with showers this afternoon. At times also a little breezy.
Day spent with D & A completing the Hen Palace (HenLay on Loddon), mostly erecting a clear plastic roof. This giving the Hens weather protection and of course warmth. The Palace is 3mtr square at 1.8mtr in height. I have enjoyed getting my hands involved with this project, with a soft spot for the Hens it just added to my genuine excitement.
Pictures 2 & 3 were in fact taken last August when I was Hen sitting, just thought they added to the general atmosphere?!
I look forward now to putting forward my ideas for D & A's garden, this is not interfering, will be my personal observation.

Foxes were about again last night but sadly I appear to have 'corrupted' the camera chip. Will have to re-format.

Neil, my neighbour has just rung me to say a Deer has just walked in front of him as he was cycling home from work. Now that is close! We did however have a Muntjac for two days in the garden last year.

1 comment:

  1. I blame you for the fact our hens are lushes!
    Thanks so much for CluckingHen Palace Pump - the girls are very happy!

    ReplyDelete