Saturday 4 August 2012

Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th August 2012












Two warm dry days which allowed me to complete the shredding and tidy up where the Neighbs are replacing the fence. Although this was unexpected it is a bonus for me as it will allow me to re-develope that part of the garden. Paul has given me the Pond they had which I will use in this part of the Wildlife Garden.
Was good to see Doug and Anna last night, had a bit of a 'catch up' over a drink and a 'topd' dinner prepared by Lorna. Have been set a challenge to design/produce a Childs Swing for next Spring when Baby Doddy should be ready for such adventures!
Was up early today for a walk at Fobney, not walked half a mile when the heavens opened, dressed only in a tshirt I was soaked and only managed one picture of the young Black Headed Gull.  All other pictures are of Moths over two nights caught in the Moth Trap.



No comments:

Post a Comment