Thursday 9 August 2012

Thursday 9th August 2012






A very warm sunny day.
            Morning spent at the Audiology Department at the RBH.  After extensive tests and ?ing it transpired I have problems in both ears. I will be having state of the art transmitters fitted on 6th September. Having accepted I have a problem it was only right I agreed to this to improve my quality of life. I was amazed at what I have not been hearing, these tests are something else.
             Spent afternoon relaxing in the shade of the BBQ area of the garden. The evening however was 100%. After many nights of Bat watching it was indeed brilliant to see for the fourth year the White Bat. Only out for ten minutes but hey, it has returned.
All pictures were taken in the garden this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment