Sunday 29 September 2013

Friday 27th September 2013

Another good dry, warm & sunny day.
How can I spend a whole day in town when the weather is so good? 
Bought myself an Apple IPad to use just for my photographs, emails and facebook. Just hope I can master this technology, if this week is anything to go by I am somewhat pessimistic! I just hope Virgin have had a problem this week and it is not me?
Enjoyed a lunch at Cafe Rouge and afternoon tea at Malmaison. Actually enjoyed my day in town with Wifelet.
                    Things changed once home however - neither the laptop or ipad would work, thankfully Neil was free this evening and sorted for me. There had apparently been problems with the network during the week but don't ask me how Neil solved the problem! Thanks Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment