Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tuesday 29th October 2013









Sunny, dry, mild. A good Autumnal day.
Liking this cash for clothes idea, another £6 today for clearing out a few old shirts and ties. Have filled the case again with old jackets and jeans. Now have room in the wardrobe for clothes I do wear!
          Getting excited now about taking delivery of my new C4. All paperwork sorted this afternoon, car currently at Southampton Docks so should be with me this weekend. This is the first car I have ever bought as all previous cars have been in Lorna's name, will be my big boys toy. With the car packed with technology (can drive itself, parks itself, takes over if you start drifting, pulls back if senses you are close to vehicle in front etc) I will be given basic training on collection then in a couple of weeks a days training in mastering the cars technology. 
           When you kill that irritating fly have you ever looked at the beautiful detail the fly has to offer? Quite stunning actually, I photographed these today and was amazed at the detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment