Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wednesday 2nd October 2013





Another beautiful day. Sun, dry and mild. We appear to be missing the rain that has been forecast this week.
Photobox delivered my four seasons block prints. Now hung in their rightful place in the observatory. Final fixing once I am sure this is where they should be hung.
Henry Street this afternoon for another Gardena gizmo, I do like their products. 
Managed my first photograph with my new camera of a Peacock Butterfly on the Sunflower. It is a stunning picture, think I am going to enjoy this camera.
Picture 1 - Sunflower still in full bloom.
     "     2 - Interesting look of a fungi that is past its sell by date!
     "     3 1 - Four Seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.
     "     4 - Before (1973) After (2013).
     "     5 - Garden Wildlife Photograph Gallery taking shape. **
** The Waxwings were taken at Bracknell **

No comments:

Post a Comment