Thursday 28 November 2013

Wednesday 27th November 2013

Overcast and dull but at least dry.
Driving lesson for Wifelet today in the new C4, pretty good actually as so different to drive with all the electronic technology.
            During the afternoon there was time to sweep up a few more leaves and strip a few sunflower heads of their seeds in preparation to dry out.
             What an afternoon for birds, 12 Long Tailed Tits were on the feeders, most I have ever seen. By the time I had my camera ready I was only able to capture five. One of my fav' birds. 
Bit worried about the Starlings, they appear to have taken over the Swift nest box. At one point three starlings were in the box.
           Enjoyed a Christmas evening at Henry Street, good talk on the latest Garden/Christmas lights now available. As ever HS finished the evening with good food and mulled wine. 
Photograph shows the LTT with a Blue Tit.

No comments:

Post a Comment