Wednesday 16 April 2014

Monday 14th April 2014






Another good sunny day to end the holiday. A little chilly today if out of the sun.
A visit this morning to the National Memorial Arboretum where a short service and a two minutes silence is held at 11am every day of the year. This is such an important place of remembrance that I feel should be more publicised. Today was a day I could be with my own thoughts thinking of my parents and known friends who fought during WW2 not forgetting my dear Cuz, Ian who spent his working life in the Military/Police Force. A truly uplifting and spiritual place. 
Picture 1 - Entrance to the NMA.
    "      2 - British Legion.
    "      3 - Military Police (RIP Ian).
    "      4 - Polar Bear Memorial.
    "      5 - Royal Air Force Police Memorial.
    "      6 - Bye bye Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment