Thursday 7 August 2014

Thursday 7th August 2014






Another very warm and sunny day. Will not be happy when the weather breaks.
Some 'me' time today. Enjoyed a visit to Reading Museum to see the Reading at War exhibition. Very informative, has answered some of my questions I had on my Grandfathers role in the war. I have a lot of Grandads war memorabilia which now makes more sense to me.
A good afternoon in the garden taking note of bugs, butterflies etc. Amazing what there is about when you look around closely.
Particularly pleased to see a Stag Beetle, when touched it disappeared under the roof of the kennel.
Not sure how I will cope but have organised the hide for me to use tonight. Not sure how long I can stay, until the early hours I hope.
Picture 1 - Red Admiral.
     "      2 - Small White.
     "      3 - Cinnabar Caterpillar.
     "      4 - Stag Beetle.
     "      5 - Reading at War.
     "      6 - Hide ready for tonights viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment