Tuesday 2 September 2014

Monday 1st September 2014


A warm, dry day. Just love these late summer warm days.
A pretty stressful morning. Having an issue with our electrics for a few weeks now it was time to take action. Rang a local well known company at 8.30am, left message. Rang again at 12.30pm, left further message. 
Also rang another company recommended by Check a Trade. Sparky took great pleasure in telling me how to test myself as would be waste of time coming out. Hello - but I am not an electrician.
Rang the Gas Board and they were out within two hours. 
As at 6pm I still had not heard from the original company I contacted. Nuff said
                 During any time I had today was spent pruning the Tayberries, they are wild. Should finish tomorrow.
Good to see Foxy has returned to his winter quarters. Not seen him for months. Will be in the hide tomorrow night for sure.
Picture 1 - Foxy after Hedgehog food.
      "     2 - Not sure about this one, could it be a Mouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment