Thursday 9 October 2014

Thursday 9th October 2014




Another mixed bag of weather. Mild, showers, sunny and at times windy.
Dodging morning showers I spent time further trimming the Passion Flower. Still not finished.
Ordered today a camera, cable etc from Handykam for the new Hedgehog Home. A Hedgehog is currently living under the redundant Bee Hive but I am hopeful for another Hog to make a pair so will place this home in the same area.
                This afternoon attended Bill's funeral. Will miss the chats over the fence, Bill was the first neighbour I met 41 years ago and his first words to me were: welcome to Whitley, now find that air raid shelter in your garden. What a welcome and all I found were curved corrugated sheets which in fact are still there, hidden by the fence.
Picture 1 - Happy Chappy in the morning sun.
    "  2 - 4 - Foxy out last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment