Monday 22 December 2014

Monday 22nd December 2014






Very mild, windy and pretty overcast sort of day.
Good to catch up on gossip at Lavers this morning. Don't think I could cope with sales pressure now, happy as I am.....
Endured my annual hair cut, why did Mummy's & Daddy's of the world choose today to take their little screaming boys & girls to have their respective hair cut? 
                 Back home, settled with a cuppa and the Sparrowhawk appeared again on the bird feeder. Just love to watch the birds eyes as she looks around for prey.
Ratty still appearing each night at about 5pm, will be doing a three point turn soon to turn round in that flower pot. He is enormous now, when first seen some months ago it was clear this was a young rat.
                 Heard from Handykam this afternoon, the underwater camera has a fault hence the reason it stopped working. Will be into January now before this is resolved and connected to the hide monitor.
Picture 1 - Tufty.
      "     2 - Ratty.
      "     3 - Now where's my lunch?
      "     4 - Ah, may have spotted my lunch.
      "     5 - Yep, I'm going for it.
      "     6 - Cheerio I'm off....

No comments:

Post a Comment