Sunday 12 April 2015

Saturday 11th April 2015





 Another stunning day with temp' reaching a high of 17c this afternoon.
Day once again spent shifting stuff. Came across eleven demijons today, this brought back memories from my wine making days. Also a large collection of garden tools that I remember now was given to me by a workman that helped with the digging of the Basingstoke Canal. Once again brought back memories of my times listening to this gentleman Bill Petch. Had no family, lived on his own. I remember inviting him over for Christmas on a couple of occasions in the late sixties. What do I do with the tools now?
In amongst the tools was this mummified rat, huge thing. Interesting day.
Picture 1 - Just liked this cloud formation early this morning.
      "     2 - Where have you been, been waiting here ages.....
      "     3 - First sighting of the tench this year.
      "     4 - From here.....
      "     5 - To here.

No comments:

Post a Comment