Tuesday 4 August 2015

Tuesday 4th August 2015

Another very warm day. Loving it.
Not my kind of day, pretty irritated now.
Morning shop this morning then John Lewis this afternoon to sort out the malfunctioning desktop.
I am beside myself with anger, having been in sales a large proportion of my working life I am qualified to know what customer service should be. Customer service should be just that. Apparently not. Matters not a jot you have a product just a month old and is not working.
No, it won't work said Mr. Techno man. All to do with update 10. Six million customers are in the queue for windows 10. So what does one do then? Nothing, you have to wait. So unable to do banking or other personal work one uses a desktop for? Correct he said.
I am gobsmacked, once I have calmed down and slept for six hours I will be ringing head office tomorrow.
With the mood I was in it was a good time to visit Fobney and litter pick.
Nuff said tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment