Monday 16 November 2015

Monday 16th November 2015









A mild, sunny, dry Autumn day. Like it.
Annual blood tests this morning, three weeks for full results but was told I had a body of a 57 year old. Or at least I think she said that!
              Good day for garden wildlife, Hawkie appeared after its summer absence, good to see the return of such a wonderful looking bird. Always shows off in front of the camera. 
Foxy appeared again last night and tufty was up to all sorts of tricks this afternoon.
Pretty sure I saw a green woodpecker this morning but not quick enough to photograph. Not a parrot but green for sure and a little bigger than a blackbird I would say. Sadly the trail camera missed the event so eyes peeled now. My old mate who used to be a neighbour has confirmed they were in his garden so looking good I'd say.
Pretty chuffed today...
Pictures 1 - 5 - Hawkie showing off.
       "           6 - Off my seat you.
       "           7 - Foxy on the prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment