Sunday 22 November 2015

Saturday 21st November 2015

Very cold day, in fact very cold. Is this winter now?
Fun day today, decided to organise and index all my photographs from the 1960s - 2006 when I then started using a digital camera. This project Also included all my slides which I will now import to the desk top with my new gizmo. A time consuming job this will be, but interesting.
My word, what a record. Records of No.83 & 479, holidays, Lulu growing up, projects, Terry Toys, weddings, employment photographs and loads more.
                Some good photographs of two foxes last night in the back garden. Great Spotted and Jays busy, liking the monkey nuts. Tufty also busy burying acorns or walnuts.

Internet ok now, some catching up now, hopefully photographs on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment