Monday 21 December 2015

Sunday 20th December 2015

A glorious day. Sunny, very mild with a slight breeze.
Well this was a day I hadn't planned. Problem occurred with the bar lights. Appeared to be shorting leaving one main lamp continually flashing. At times like this I am glad B & Q are open on a Sunday. Downside were the vast number of customers trying to park, eventually I found what I required at a cost of just £1.98p, didn't have the nerve to use my club card!
Although awkward I managed to replace what I thought was causing the issue and after switch on we had light again so no fear of arking now.
          Relaxed back in the lodge this afternoon once again admiring the birds but also noticing the summer baskets still in flower, spring bulbs well out of the ground, the robins doing their mating dance and so mild. 
Picture taken from inside the lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment