Tuesday 29 December 2015

Sunday 27th December 2015

Weather nothing like what the North are experiencing at the moment but pretty miserable all the same and so mild.
Met up with Jill, Vic, Joanne, Bradley, Ashley, Lucy and Bethany for a family breakfast reunion at Henry Street. As we were unable to arrange a Boxing Day meet thought this was the best idea. Was good to meet up again. My, how the children are growing up.
A relaxing day after a couple of hectic days. Have started my first project of the season. My goal is to produce a book of wildlife seen in the garden over the last few years.
This means trawling through thousands of photographs highlighting the wildlife picts'. Have initially created a folder for these photographs then the task will be to whittle down until I have 100 good quality photographs. From this I will choose the top 50. That is the aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment