Monday 27 February 2017

Monday 27th February 2017

Mild but dull and overcast most of the day. Showers this afternoon into the evening.
Waggy has returned, brilliant. Just need to see the great spotted now then all is good in garden bird world.
Trail camera picked out a hedgehog last night so that is good news but may regret getting up so early as another cold spell is forecast?
This morning I sorted out my bird food store as a rat has breached my security! Has chewed a hole in the store framework. Food now in dustbins, bought four bins for this purpose.
               Attending a Whitley Travels meeting this afternoon to agree the final arrangements for the first trip of the season, a trip at Easter to Marwell Zoo. A nostalgic trip for me as displayed there back in my toy business days with the TV program Play School and Rupert the Bear. Many memories of that day.
               My garden wildlife books have now been dispatched so should receive this week now, exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment