Saturday 9 December 2017

Friday 8th December 2017












My word, that was cold today. Sorry I meant freezing. First lot of snow this season this afternoon, walking in a blizzard not good but at the end of the long walk/climb to reach the Eden Project it proved to be well worth it.
What a night, difficult for me to put into words but the music and light festival was so incredibly brilliant. At times rather emotional as reminded me of the years I attended WOMAD Festivals.
Finished the night with a welcome meal at the Cornish Arms which is our local when staying in Padstow.
               Before driving to Eden this afternoon we called into Handykam where I presented them with my two latest garden wildlife books. Mike visits schools in the area and thought the books would help in explaining to children what can be seen in ones garden if you look closely and what can be seen at night by modern camera technology.
Another good day. Padstow Food Festival tomorrow.

Images 1 - 9 - Eden Project music and light festival.
     "          10 - Presenting Mike (Handykam) with my two latest garden wildlife books.

No comments:

Post a Comment