Sunday 25 November 2018

Saturday 24th November 2018

Mild but spoilt by showers.
Despite the showers I did manage to cut a few more branches from the willow tree. This is a big job I have decided, good job I have a head for heights. Due to the height I am working at I am now chaining the ladder to the trunk rather than rely on rope. Another two days work I think.
               The trail cameras confirmed another night of activity by the foxes, hedgehogs and mice. Monitors also confirmed a mouse in he wood pile and a great tit and starling roosting.
Jay very busy in the garden, no monkey nuts placed out today but was happy to feed on left over hedgehog food. Two magpies are regular visitors now, sharing the fat sticks with three squirrels.
A first for my garden wildlife today, a grey wagtail. Could not believe this moment, was interested in the old figs as was the blackcap a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment