Friday 25 January 2019

Thursday 24th January 2019

Very cold day, still plenty of snow in the garden re my photograph on Meridian South Weather news tonight. Apparently was featured on the 6pm news. I was not aware it was being featured so missed it. I only realised when I started receiving messages.
                 Despite the snow and cold I created another wood pile from the willow tree branch logs. Project willow tree now finished.
Checked out the trail camera SD cards and wow, some wicked images of the fox pair entering and leaving their den. Interesting days ahead hopefully. Will leave a trail camera recording 24/7 now. Do not want to miss the activity.
                   Enjoyed an afternoon/evening at Lulu and Clive. I am for ever envious of their home in the wood. The chickens are loving it, such natural surroundings for them. The wood is a blanket of snowdrops at the moment. The hares were busy late this afternoon, managed a few photographs but difficult as they cant arf run.

No comments:

Post a Comment