Monday 8 April 2019

Monday 8th April 2019

Mild and overcast with temperature again reaching 13c this afternoon.
Mrs.Blackcap appeared in the garden this morning, not seen since January so good to see the return. The male still elusive.
Still no sign of any birds nesting, a pied wagtail however was collecting bird food again so must be a nest close by.

Funeral today of Trevor. 
Trevor, have many memories of course from those early days when we first met all those decades ago. Our snooker nights and that trick ball I will never forget. I still have the ball. Your enthusiasm when working for me at Motorglass. The time you decided to start your own Landscaping Company and the huge sack of daffodil bulbs you dropped off for me when I was expecting a small bag! 
I still have the furry pumpkin you presented me, hanging in the Leaping Frog.
You were a credit to your family and friends in the way you dealt with this most awful of diseases Trevor. RIP my friend and thanks for the memories. Pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment