Thursday 1 November 2012

Thursday 1st November 2012

Weatherwise, a mixed bag today. Cold, showery & sunny.
Morning spent clearing up after last nights party! Afternoon just chilled out in my armchair watching the antics of the Jays still burying monkey nuts in the lawn. I am astonished at the number they are eating & storing.
                     Am now a member of the 'Friends of Fobney Island Wetland Nature Reserve' group. Just returned after the first meeting tonight to review this ongoing project. A working party has been set up to organise future work whether voluntary or otherwise. A very interesting meeting where I learnt more of how this exciting Wetland Project will work. 
Already I have seen an increase in Wildlife in this area when on my regular morning walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment