Thursday 1 November 2012

Wednesday 31st October 2012

Mum.

Could be the beginning of the end. Mum's condition worsened overnight. Eyes not opening, not eating/drinking and very yellow.
Jill visited pm and was unable to wake her to make her more comfortable in her reclining chair. Took three care workers to move her.

Thursday pm.

Doctor called to Mum this morning as condition not improved. Thinks she may have a collapsed lung which requires an xray to confirm. This has to be organised at the RBH. I was expected to take Mum when an appointment was confirmed.
92 yrs old, very ill (possible collapsed lung) and I was expected to deal with the transport. I registered my views so waiting now the outcome as Hospital Transport difficult to administer. When you are at your most vulnerable help is not readily available.
Confirmed I was away this weekend so to liase with my Sister but was told it would be late next week anyway.
Not going to be an easy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment