Monday 13 January 2014

Saturday 11th January 2014


After a heavy overnight frost the day was a mix of sun and showers. 
Fixed up my new Bat box 3mtrs high in the Oak tree. My original box blew down in the recent gales and split in half. Repairable, for another day.
Fun to watch Tufty trying to work out the mechanics of the new peanut feeder. As far as I could tell he had no success. Was interesting to note Tufty also spent time in one of the openings in the Dove Cote. Is he/she looking to nest I wonder?
             Really good evening at the Pack Horse with John and Hillary. Good steak with a few Hoppits, my kind of evening. On picking up J & H we were invited in to see the Rocking Horse John has made for the Grandchildren. John is another Viscount Linley, the quality of work John produces is unbelievable. Am sure the grandchildren will enjoy hours of pleasure rocking.....
Picture 1 - How does this damn thing work?
     "     2 - The Bat box.

No comments:

Post a Comment