Friday 31 January 2014

Thursday 30th January 2014

Another pretty awful day, more rain, breezy and dark.
16mm Rainfall.
Average wind speed 5mph.
Average outdoor temp' 7c.
Lazy day.
Have started creating a collage of the history of 479. With maps from 1877 & 1911 along with old photographs of that era it should look pretty good when framed.
                  Enjoyed an evening out at River Spice with David & Ced. David was my Joinery Director (when I was in work) and Ced being the director of Prima Mould, one of my suppliers. Speaking to them both tonight I forgot  in fact I  was retired. How much however has changed in the two years. Change of suppliers, only two joinery managers from the original eleven when we set up the Joinery Department back in 2000 still remain. Talk about 'the good old days'. As with the Whitley Boys I met last night we have agreed to keep in touch. A great evening, thanks David.

No comments:

Post a Comment