Friday 21 March 2014

Friday 21st March 2014





After 15mm of overnight rain the day turned out pretty good albeit a little chilly with a high of 13c. What a storm late afternoon however, a rainbow as bright as I have ever seen one.
Morning spent unpacking and setting up the second monitor. All ready now to connect the four remaining cameras. A job for tomorrow, once completed I will have seven nest boxes and one feeder connected to the monitor system. 
           An afternoon enjoyed in the company of my old mate Doug. At times like this afternoon I wish Doug and Anna were still living at 483. Was good to swap notes on our respective photographs and of course to see how the garden is developing after two years hard graft.
            Disappointed that my Frogs have as yet still not performed, still time but hard frosts are now forecast and that is not good for fresh spawn.
A couple of days ago I set up a food station for mice, how excited I was when tonight I noticed 114 photographs captured, but.....not a mouse but tufty enjoying the feast. Still good to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment