Wednesday 26 March 2014

Wednesday 26th March 2014








Another mild but dull and miserable. Rain and sleet moved in at 4.30pm giving the feeling of winter.
           Delivered C4 early this morning to Chips Away who are repairing the damage caused by the metal post that was in my way!
            Day spent in workshop re-boxing my souvenirs. The cardboard boxes had become pretty weak, now housed in re-cycled plastic boxes. I was somewhat amused at some of the souv's I found including this Bird book I produced in 1958! At only 11 years old I clearly had an interest in bird life which has continued to today. I should be an expert by now?
             Young Jay appeared again this morning as did the Sparrowhawk. Sparrowhawk missed its target despite a couple of swoops. Only stayed a matter of minutes this morning.
Blue Tit still busy building and the Starling still bringing in material and removing as much.
My wandering camera recently purchased from Handykam arrived this afternoon, guess what I am doing tomorrow?
Picture 1 - Young Jay.
     "     2 - Sparrowhawk.
     "     3 - C4 damage.
   "  4 - 8 - Bird book I published in 1958!
   "       9 - Wandering Cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment