Saturday 1 March 2014

Saturday 1st March 2014

A  good day, plenty of sun and no rain.
Temp' reached a high of 13c this afternoon.
Day spent on fire place and surround. Another two costs of paint, drying overnight ready for fixing in place tomorrow. 
Big problems with Handykam and the monitor I ordered. China are behind with orders, ordered December 2013. Not happy.
It has taken three months but HK did deliver today a cable to try and kick start my original monitor. Three out of four screens worked so still not working properly. After two years and only about a weeks viewing I am beginning to wish I had not invested in this system.
                  Good news, Chris is now out of hospital and resting at home. Unable yo move about much as leg not attached to hip until replacement in three months the earliest. I admire your upbeat attitude Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment