Friday 9 May 2014

Thursday 8th May 2014






Not a good day for weather. Heavy showers. Strong winds, little sun.
                  Morning was pretty stressful. Can you believe it took me two hours to convince Premier Inn I had made two on line bookings. Despite on line references, money taken....I was attempting to add another night to my booking. It was unbelievable, there will be a compensation claim for my phone calls at 10p per minute and also why should I pay a surcharge for booking an extra night. In future I will go back to using Laterooms.com.
                  Afternoon much better, spent time in Observatory keeping an eye on the Starlings and Blue Tits.
Starlings almost to big for the box once they start flapping wings. Blue Tits still have eyes closed but are showing signs now of colouring. Skin much darker. I am amused at the method of removing poo!
                       Enjoyed an evening with Nigel and Lyn at the Strada at the Oracle. Bumped into Tina in town who happened to have a 30% voucher for Strada. Nice one Tina, thanks.
Picture 1 - Blue Tits still to wake up.
     "      2 - Blue Tits well and truly awake!
     "      3 - Adult Starling removing poo from box.
  " 4 & 5 - Fast action Starling feeding time.
  "        6 - Removing poo from a Blue Tit.

No comments:

Post a Comment