Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tuesday 13th May 2014




Another mild, sunny day. Rest of the week also looking good. Wonder if we will be so lucky as to experience this kind of weather in Scotland?
              Starlings still arriving in droves. At one point today I counted 32. Only topped up the feeder once today.
Adults have defo' taken over the nest box again. With the camera now pretty much covered in dirt it will be difficult to obtain much of an image through the monitor.
Blue Tits growing fast, wings forming now but eyes still closed. Removing poo from ones bottom does amuse me!
                 Met with Janet and Colin at Barkham Bull lunchtime. Good to catch up over a good pint of Tribute and a 'Ridiculous Burger'. Appreciated Colin helping me back home with working out how you 'back up' from the monitor.
I just need that push to give me confidence, I am paranoid of deleting all that has been recorded. With Colin's help I am ok now but will require help in editing - you there Colin!!
Picture 1 - Blue Tits growing fast.
      "     2 - Removing ones poo.
      "     3 - Adult Starling back in box singing her heart out.
      "     4 - Just a colourful perspective at the BBQ end of the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment