Thursday 14 May 2015

Thursday 14th May 2015





Is this still the UK? Temp' yesterday 24c, today 9c and very wet. Garden was grateful but I wasn't.
Today was all about The Great British Garden Watch. Numerous phone calls and messages from friends and family. Consensus I think was that we came across pretty good and not made to look sill in any way.
I was pleased to have been asked to take part and share with others my/our love of gardening and garden wildlife within. To share the experience with my good mate Doug was important to me as Doug has inspired me in so much in what I do now. 
Will talk and discuss the program for many more weeks I'm sure.
Pictures 1 & 2 - First visitors to the moth trap this season.
       "             3 - Blue Tits waiting to be fed.
       "             4 - Removing ones poo!!!
       "             5 - Handykam stand at the Bird Fair last year with the Great British Garden 
                            Watch film crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment